1. You must be online. Prospective buyers are looking online first – which means good photos must be found there.
2. Attract the RIGHT buyers. While "everyone" with a smartphone is a photographer these days, quality architectural images can attract the right people and bring them in, or cause them to make an offer in the moment.
3. Who is as good as What. Who takes the photos is just as important as What is being photographed. Lighting, shadows and angles can make the difference between showcasing a Great Room and falling flat. Photographers with proven Real Estate experience are critical.
4. Share-ability. In today's social media environment, quality photos are very shareable, making it more important than ever to be done well, and posted, to create interest.
5. Copyright Laws. You don't have time to deal with copyright infrindgment, so using photos from other places just isn't good form. A professional photographer will get you unique photos and a quick turn-around for a fast sale.
6. Realtor ® Magazine has countless stories of homes selling faster and/or for more money because of high quality images in the marketing of a home.
7. Higher value homes require a professional appearance by the Realtor and their marketing. Professional photographers equipped with aerial photography equipment, walk-through video capabilities and real estate photography experience are the perfect partner to get high end sales.
According to studies done on the topic, professional real estate photography helps Realtors sell nearly 50% faster than similar homes without it. Don't lose the listing or the full asking price because of bad photos.
Contact Bella Photography for your professional real estate photography today.